This quick and easy meal can be made in under 30 minutes. It is great with rice or served over a baked sweet potato. It will fill you up and leave you very satisfied!
Gather and Prep: In a large non-stick frying pan, cook in this order on medium heat:
- 2 bunches of green spring onion, wash, trim root and slice from bulb to stem
- 5 portobello mushrooms- wash, remove stems and cube
- 2 red bell peppers – wash and dice
When veggies are soft, add I - 796 ml can of no salt dice tomatoes (drained)
Add 1 - 540 ml can of no salt black beans – drain, rinse and smash with fork or potato masher until chunky
Then add seasonings: taste to check and adjust seasoning to your preference (start with minimum and add according to preference)
- 3-4 tSp of chili powder
- 1-2 tSp of smoked paprika
- ½ cup of nutritional yeast
- 3-4 tBsp lime juice
Serve over a bed of kale and steamed brown rice for a delicious and filling meal.